- One size fits all, not reallyA lot of today's corporations leave important messages to just email. On average, 30% of your employees will read the email. What about the other 70%? Balihoo is experienced in using multiple delivery methods timed with creative content to get your message across to all employees. This reinforcement technique via different mediums allows for a deeper understanding of your message and offers better end results and message retention.
- You've got my attention, now what?Engagement is creating a two-way employee interaction while quenching that "What's in it for me?" thirst with a splash of, "leave them wanting more." Sound like a bit much? It really isn't. Too many of today's corporate communications look the same, feel the same, taste like cardboard and all wind up the same...deleted. Did your last communication leave them wanting more or did it just leave them?
Employee engagement ranges from a simple awareness program to a full interactive production; and everywhere in-between. Below are some sample types:
These programs are generally lower budget and more one way in communication terms. You are communicating a directive, results or internal program.
- Your employees have been trained however, there is a growing concern the critical information has fallen by the wayside. These programs are geared to reinforce the key trainings learned and help apply them.
Specifically designed to incent an employee to strive for increased sales. Typically, they are incentive driven and competitive in nature. A "risk vs. reward" works well in this program.
Customer Service Programs
- This type of program, although similar to the sales incentive, usually travels a more traditional route. Payouts are tied to "customer saves." A "risk vs. reward" works well in this program.
All Employee Programs
An opportunity to shift the internal culture ever so slightly through various mediums and input methods. These are the most integrated of the programs and often the most impactful. They start with an email and go all the way through to a final event, meeting or show.